Application Note #168
Binding of different PIPs binding to ORP2.
MP-SPR Navi™ Regenerable avidin kit is an excellent tool in development of MP-SPR based assays. Here, the specific binding affinity of lipid based molecules towards sensor-captured protein was analyzed. Also, concentration analysis of diagnostically relevant biomarkers were performed in human serum samples. Utilizing Regenerable avidin kit reduces time in assay development since there is no need to do traditional immobilization conditions optimization which is typically needed for covalent immobilization over dextran sensor slides.
Recommended instrument for this application
- Take a look at AN#162 to read more about concentration studies and AN#155 of interaction studies.
- If you are interested in reading more about crude sample measurements, click here.
- Do you want to find out how to calculate kinetics and affinity out of MP-SPR measurements? Click here
- Do you want to see how MP-SPR instruments work? Click here
- Do you want to see MP-SPR instruments comparison? Click here
- Here is the original publication.