MP-SPR Navi™ 420A ILVES
Get up to speed with 4-channels!
MP-SPR Navi™ 420A ILVES is an ideal solution for molecular interaction studies when high throughput is needed. Minimal dead volume with 4 liquid channels makes the instrument optimal for small molecules and antibody interaction measurements.
Features and benefits
- 4 fluidic channels for high throughput
- Automation of samples from 96 and 384 well plates allows for unattended runs
- Measurements of kinetic constants, concentration and competition analysis, affinity and EC50
- KineticTitration for faster interaction affinity and kinetic measurements
- Exceptionally wide angular range 40˚ – 78˚ enables measurements of small organic molecules and large proteins, but also metallic nanoparticles and live cells. Most importantly, it enables in-line bulk effect separation – PureKinetics™
- Two independent wavelength measurements from each fluidic channel, enabling the detection of thickness and refractive index or conformational changes
- Controlled buffer flow conditions with precise syringe pumps and integrated degasser
- Software switch for serial and individual injections
- Partial loop injections allowing minimized sample consumption
- Complete software package for convenient control of the instrument and easy analysis of the results. 420A ILVES instrument comes with both TraceDrawer™ for MP-SPR Navi™ and MP-SPR Navi™ LayerSolver software. LayerSolver is an advantageous software to determine thickness and RI from multiple wavelength measurements whereas Trace Drawer™ is a powerful software for the determination of affinity and kinetic constants
- MP-SPR Navi™ instruments utilize optical RI matching elastomer and therefore, sensors are very easy to exchange and remove for further analysis with other methods such as AFM or microscopy
Put yourself in the shoes of a scientist with our GoPro movie and see a short IgG experiment using MP-SPR Navi™ 420A ILVES!
The MP-SPR Navi instruments uniquely feature PureKinetics™, a function that allows in-line measurements of bulk and thus resulting in uncompromised pure binding data. 420A ILVES allows for faster measurements using KineticTitration function, where samples are introduced in series from low to high concentration.