MP-SPR Navi™ 220A NAALI
Well plate automation for life sciences
MP-SPR Navi™ 220A NAALI measures not only interactions providing premium quality data with PureKinetics™, but also measures conformational changes and layer properties.
Features and benefits
- Automation of samples from 96 and 384 well plates allows for unattended runs
- Software switch for serial and parallel injections
- Partial loop injections providing minimal sample consumption
- Simultaneous measurements in 2 fluidic channels
- Two independent wavelength measurements in each fluidic channel, enabling detection of thickness and refractive index or conformational changes
- Instrument can be equipped optically with up to 4 different wavelenghts measured from each liquid channel for optimal data for layer characterization
- Exceptionally wide angular range 40˚ – 78˚ enables measurements of small organic molecules and large proteins, but also metallic nanoparticles and cells. Most importantly, it enables in-line bulk effect separation with PureKinetics™
- Measurements of kinetic constants, concentration and competition analysis, affinity and EC50
- Controlled buffer flow conditions with precise syringe pumps and integrated degasser
- Software package for convenient control of the instrument and easy analysis of the results. The instrument comes with TraceDrawer™ for MP-SPR Navi™ – a powerful software for the determination of affinity and kinetic constants and more. MP-SPR Navi™ LayerSolver for the determination of thickness and RI from multiple wavelength measurements is an optional module
- MP-SPR Navi™ instruments utilize optical RI matching elastomer and therefore, sensors are very easy to exchange and remove for further analysis with other methods such as AFM or microscopy
- Complement with electrochemistry, high chemical resistant and gas flow cells as well as fluorescence setup provides combined or validation measurements
Put yourself in the shoes of a scientist with our GoPro movie and check out how to measure α-lactalbumin protein concentration from bovine milk utilizing multi-parametric surface plasmon resonance!
Thanks to multiple wavelengths and scanning angular scans, BioNavis’ unique technology allows measurements of kinetic constants, concentration and competition analysis, affinity and EC50. MP-SPR provides insights into conformational changes of the molecules as well. PureKinetics™ is a unique feature of the MP-SPR Navi™ instruments that allows to measure the true binding of samples while the bulk signal can be reduced. Crude samples such as 100% serum, saliva or cell medium can be used.