MP-SPR Navi™ 210A VASA
6-sample automation not only for material characterization!
Wider inner diameter of the flow-cell tubings and 6-sample automation makes MP-SPR Navi™ 210A VASA ideal for material characterization and nanoparticle research.
Features and benefits
- Automated liquid handling of up to 6 different samples for unattended runs
- Software switch for serial and parallel injections in 2 fluidic channels
- Partial loop injections enabling minimized sample consumption
- Exceptionally wide angular range 40˚ – 78˚ enables measurements of small organic molecules and large proteins, but also metallic nanoparticles and cells. One scan encompasses both environments: gas and liquid and enables in-line bulk effect separation providing PureKinetics™
- Two independent wavelength measurements in each fluidic channel, enabling detection of thickness and refractive index or conformation changes
- Optionally the instrument can be equipped with up to 4 different wavelengths measured from each liquid channel for optimal data for layer characterization
- Controlled buffer flow conditions with precise syringe pumps and integrated degasser
- Software package for convenient control of the instrument and easy analysis of the results. 210A VASA comes with MP-SPR Navi™ LayerSolver to determine thickness and RI from multiple wavelength measurements. TraceDrawer™ – a powerful software for determination of affinity and kinetic constants is optional
- MP-SPR Navi™ instruments utilize optical RI matching elastomer and therefore, sensors are very easy to exchange and remove for further analysis with other methods such as AFM or microscopy
- Open design enables convenient access to the easily removable flow cell, as well as to tubing, pump and injection valves
- Complement with electrochemistry, high chemical resistant and gas flow cells as well as fluorescence setup provides combined or validation measurements
Put yourself in the shoes of a scientist with our GoPro movies!
Experiments are run on our MP-SPR Navi™ 210A VASA instrument. Samples are automatically handled from 6 positions and then run in series or in parallel over 2 fluidic channels. Thanks to multiple wavelengths and scanning angular scans, the instrument provides measurements of kinetic constants as well as provides layer properties.
The MP-SPR Navi instruments uniquely feature PureKinetics™, a function that allows in line measurements of bulk and thus resulting in uncompromised pure binding data.
Thickness and refractive index of polyelectrolyte multilayer
Binding affinity and kinetics of IgG – anti-IgG interaction